Last fall we had the fantastic opportunity to work with Nissan USA’s Marketing Innovation Lab and the Performance Division to bring NISMO World to life on Flipboard. The suite of three magazines has something for every NISMO fan: one magazine is devoted entirely to GT-Rs, one is about Nissan automotive life and the last is focused entirely on NISMO news.
Since last October, the Interest Server has found 155,952 articles and filtered those to find 5,551 enterprise beneficial articles for Nissan. Our team ensures that the best Nissan performace-oriented content on the web makes its way into the NISMO World Flipboard magazines. We believe Nissan’s Vice President of Marketing, North America, Jon Brancheau, said it best: ”N4MD gives us a terrific way to gather, filter and share the best Nissan performance-oriented content on the web.”
Creators of amazing curation tools. Our tools help Social publishers gracefully gather, filter and share the best content on the web. Learn more
- Happy Anniversary! One year of using the Interest Server for The Home Depot
- At the end of 2012, we sat down with the team at The Home Depot and started identifying sources and keywords to enter into the Interest Server. As you can imagine for a company the size of The Home Depot, this was no easy task. After weeks of review and contemplation, together we had identified [...] Read more – ‘Happy Anniversary! One year of using the Interest Server for The Home Depot’.
- Announcing Interest Server Version 1.0
- Almost exactly a year to the day after we officially launched the Interest Server, we are pleased to announce Version 1.0! We spent a great deal of time with our clients, listening to their feedback and encouraged them to share their wishlists with us. Consequently they are now raving about the improved functionality, look, and [...] Read more – ‘Announcing Interest Server Version 1.0’.
- Remaining 6 of 10 Secrets to Building an Awesome Audience on Flipboard
- This is the second part of our tips to building a Flipboard audience. The first four are detailed here. 5) Promote – This is probably the easiest of the secrets. Find your shortened URL for your magazine and promote it like crazy. Add it to the bottom of your email signatures – personal and corporate; [...] Read more – ‘Remaining 6 of 10 Secrets to Building an Awesome Audience on Flipboard’.