At the end of March we introduced our newest endeavor VISIT to the world. Our work was just starting and to date we’ve made a huge amount of progress. In the coming weeks we will introduce our team and give user examples of Makers, Artisans and Designers that have been using our platform.
One of the many lessons that we’ve learned over the past dozen VISITs is that there is “Sincerity in Conversation.” There is just something magical about the human voice and the ability to have an honest, real time conversation with someone to talk about their art, their craft, or their passion – it be simply intoxicating. We find ourselves relistening to VISITs, often in amazement, of the chemistry found between the Makers and their customers.
We have also been testing the notion of a Social VISIT ℠, where a Social media personality offers VISITs as a gift or prize to their loyal followers. They’ve been a blast; one Social VISIT sold out in less than 10 minutes. For more information about VISIT, find us at www.maywevisit.com.
Thanks for staying tuned and more to come in the weeks ahead.
Creators of amazing curation tools. Our tools help Social publishers gracefully gather, filter and share the best content on the web. Learn more
- Announcing Visit
- Today, at the Atlanta Demo Day of Georgia Tech’s accelerator, Flashpoint, we are pleased to announce our new service platform; a completely new endeavor. We called it Visit. The idea is centered around the question of, “What would you do for 15 minutes with your favorite Craftsman, Artist, Musician or Makers (think winemaker, dressmaker, cheesemaker, […] Read more – ‘Announcing Visit’.
- Industry Spotlight: Influencer Marketing
- Influencer marketing has been touted as a new technique; Social Media has developed many individuals that have an amazing online reach and influence. However, Influencer marketing is actually a time-trusted marketing technique. Humans have always looked to those they like or admire for recommendations and inspiration. At its core, Influencer marketing is about connecting brands or […] Read more – ‘Industry Spotlight: Influencer Marketing’.
- 2015: A New Focus on Technology for Retail
- Many brick and mortar retail shops are being faced with dwindling sales and or closings. Ecommerce sites are often the cause of pain for the traditional retail demise. Over the past year, there have been many innovations within the retail space, and Tech savvy companies are trying out new technologies to bring their customers in-store, […] Read more – ‘2015: A New Focus on Technology for Retail’.