At the end of 2012, we sat down with the team at The Home Depot and started identifying sources and keywords to enter into the Interest Server. As you can imagine for a company the size of The Home Depot, this was no easy task. After weeks of review and contemplation, together we had identified 230 sources and 613 keywords to be entered.
Since it started running at the beginning of 2013, the Interest Server has found 241,504 articles, and filtered those to identify 21,056 enterprise beneficial TM articles for The Home Depot. Every article, approved or not sits in the Interest Server database. This means that if, say, we wanted to find an article about roses, all we would need to do is enter it into the search field, and every article mentioning roses would be found instantly, and already filtered. Can your research and copywriting team compete with that?
Creators of amazing curation tools. Our tools help Social publishers gracefully gather, filter and share the best content on the web. Learn more
- Announcing Interest Server Version 1.0
- Almost exactly a year to the day after we officially launched the Interest Server, we are pleased to announce Version 1.0! We spent a great deal of time with our clients, listening to their feedback and encouraged them to share their wishlists with us. Consequently they are now raving about the improved functionality, look, and [...] Read more – ‘Announcing Interest Server Version 1.0’.
- Remaining 6 of 10 Secrets to Building an Awesome Audience on Flipboard
- This is the second part of our tips to building a Flipboard audience. The first four are detailed here. 5) Promote – This is probably the easiest of the secrets. Find your shortened URL for your magazine and promote it like crazy. Add it to the bottom of your email signatures – personal and corporate; [...] Read more – ‘Remaining 6 of 10 Secrets to Building an Awesome Audience on Flipboard’.
- 4 (of 10) Secrets to Building an Awesome Audience on Flipboard
- As a company, we’ve been creating Flipboard magazines (we like to call them Social Magazines) since Flipboard was just a young iPad app. With 50,000,000+ active users, we’ve come to believe that Flipboard is destined to become the YouTube of flat content (think text, photos, and illustrations). A few months ago, we created a corporate [...] Read more – ‘4 (of 10) Secrets to Building an Awesome Audience on Flipboard’.