Influencer marketing has been touted as a new technique; Social Media has developed many individuals that have an amazing online reach and influence. However, Influencer marketing is actually a time-trusted marketing technique. Humans have always looked to those they like or admire for recommendations and inspiration.
At its core, Influencer marketing is about connecting brands or products with people who have influence within a field to reach or engage your customers. This form of marketing can add credibility to your marketing campaign, help you reinforce key brand attributes and give you a “personal” connection with potential customers that are constantly bombarded by content from multiple sources and angles.
N4MD’s product, the Interest Server is used by many of our clients as an integral part of their Influencer marketing process. Contact us to learn what we can do to help your campaign.
Creators of amazing curation tools. Our tools help Social publishers gracefully gather, filter and share the best content on the web. Learn more
- 2015: A New Focus on Technology for Retail
- Many brick and mortar retail shops are being faced with dwindling sales and or closings. Ecommerce sites are often the cause of pain for the traditional retail demise. Over the past year, there have been many innovations within the retail space, and Tech savvy companies are trying out new technologies to bring their customers in-store, [...] Read more – ‘2015: A New Focus on Technology for Retail’.
- Midtown Atlanta launches new Innovation Website and Flipboard Magazine
- Our friends at Midtown Alliance recently launched an exciting new website focused on innovation in Midtown Atlanta at http://www.midtownatlinnovates.com/. The site was built to show that”Midtown Atlanta is thriving with a kinetic mix of creativity and technology, inspiring the world’s next great ideas and experiences”. It contains a mix of local public events, local news and [...] Read more – ‘Midtown Atlanta launches new Innovation Website and Flipboard Magazine’.
- Why Curate?
- Most businesses, big and small, have a need to “feed the social beast”. They need content that is relevant to their customer base to push out to their Social channels (Facebook, Twitter, website, etc.). This is time consuming, expensive and generally not the expertise of most businesses creating or sharing the content. Therefore, content curation [...] Read more – ‘Why Curate?’.