Today, at the Atlanta Demo Day of Georgia Tech’s accelerator, Flashpoint, we are pleased to announce our new service platform; a completely new endeavor. We called it Visit.
The idea is centered around the question of, “What would you do for 15 minutes with your favorite Craftsman, Artist, Musician or Makers (think winemaker, dressmaker, cheesemaker, etc.)?”
After many months of interviews, after hundreds of conversations, we’ve come to believe that empowering artisans to offer Limited Edition Experiences ™ could be meaningful to the millions of people world the world that make a living crafting and selling handmade goods.. We’re building a platform that simplifies the efforts of connecting artist (and brands) with their best customers.
Visit’s mantra is “Meet the Maker ℠” – more details coming soon!
Creators of amazing curation tools. Our tools help Social publishers gracefully gather, filter and share the best content on the web. Learn more
- Industry Spotlight: Influencer Marketing
- Influencer marketing has been touted as a new technique; Social Media has developed many individuals that have an amazing online reach and influence. However, Influencer marketing is actually a time-trusted marketing technique. Humans have always looked to those they like or admire for recommendations and inspiration. At its core, Influencer marketing is about connecting brands or [...] Read more – ‘Industry Spotlight: Influencer Marketing’.
- 2015: A New Focus on Technology for Retail
- Many brick and mortar retail shops are being faced with dwindling sales and or closings. Ecommerce sites are often the cause of pain for the traditional retail demise. Over the past year, there have been many innovations within the retail space, and Tech savvy companies are trying out new technologies to bring their customers in-store, [...] Read more – ‘2015: A New Focus on Technology for Retail’.
- Midtown Atlanta launches new Innovation Website and Flipboard Magazine
- Our friends at Midtown Alliance recently launched an exciting new website focused on innovation in Midtown Atlanta at http://www.midtownatlinnovates.com/. The site was built to show that”Midtown Atlanta is thriving with a kinetic mix of creativity and technology, inspiring the world’s next great ideas and experiences”. It contains a mix of local public events, local news and [...] Read more – ‘Midtown Atlanta launches new Innovation Website and Flipboard Magazine’.