Many brick and mortar retail shops are being faced with dwindling sales and or closings. Ecommerce sites are often the cause of pain for the traditional retail demise. Over the past year, there have been many innovations within the retail space, and Tech savvy companies are trying out new technologies to bring their customers in-store, and keep them engaged with the help of Social Media and Mobile.
2015 will be the year of the Internet of Everything. Home automation, Wearbles, SmartTV’s; this year we will see more and more products becoming connected to the Web. Retailers are looking into turning their entire retail shops into smart spaces by using geolocation, beacons, push notifications and mobile apps. And with this comes a need for content for all of the new connected devices.
Retailers will be able to send hyper relevant and personalized content to customers in-store or at home. There will be massive amounts of data collected from the smart stores, wearables and mobile devices. This data will inform the retail stores what is “trending” and what the consumer is interested in.
Creators of amazing curation tools. Our tools help Social publishers gracefully gather, filter and share the best content on the web. Learn more
- Midtown Atlanta launches new Innovation Website and Flipboard Magazine
- Our friends at Midtown Alliance recently launched an exciting new website focused on innovation in Midtown Atlanta at http://www.midtownatlinnovates.com/. The site was built to show that”Midtown Atlanta is thriving with a kinetic mix of creativity and technology, inspiring the world’s next great ideas and experiences”. It contains a mix of local public events, local news and [...] Read more – ‘Midtown Atlanta launches new Innovation Website and Flipboard Magazine’.
- Why Curate?
- Most businesses, big and small, have a need to “feed the social beast”. They need content that is relevant to their customer base to push out to their Social channels (Facebook, Twitter, website, etc.). This is time consuming, expensive and generally not the expertise of most businesses creating or sharing the content. Therefore, content curation [...] Read more – ‘Why Curate?’.
- Introducing EVEN Hotels to Flipboard.
- Earlier this year, we partnered with EVEN Hotels, a unique new hotel brand geared toward wellness-minded travelers. EVEN was looking to increase the overall visibility of their brand, reinforce their commitment to ensuring customers stay healthier and happier away from home, and build a sense of community for wellness-minded travelers. N4MD worked with EVEN to create [...] Read more – ‘Introducing EVEN Hotels to Flipboard.’.